Skip to main content
Real experience in IT solutions at your fingertips
IT Program and Project Management
Project Office (PMO) services may include the definition and implementation of a PMO based on the client's needs, as well as the execution of project management, programs, and portfolios required to achieve its strategic objectives.
What Services Do We Offer?
- Design of a PMO tailored to the characteristics and needs of the business area to be managed, focusing on its structure, functions, procedures, and work tools
- Implementation or improvement of administrative processes and management of projects, programs, and portfolios
- Training services for project managers, program managers, portfolio managers, and other support resources within a PMO
- Full or partial execution of the functions of PMI, project management, programs, or portfolios of clients
What experience do we have?
- Completion of the functions of Project Office for Telvent during the implementation of SAP in Abengoa
- Definition and implementation of a common PMO for all Abengoa IT Projects, including:
- Common work methodologies, tools, and governance processes on planning, priority and risk management, strategic alignment, communication, economic control, supplier relationship, and scorecard (KPI)
- Management of a unified portfolio for all IT projects (infrastructure, improvement, strategic transformation, or mandatory projects) throughout its lifecycle
- Management of more than 200 projects per year, with a team of up to 40 project managers and program managers trained and certified in the methodologies and best practices of the market (Agile Methodologies, PMBOK, Critical Chain, etc.).