Skip to main content
Real experience in IT solutions at your fingertips
The Sourcing management paves the way to success, in terms of Sourcing and IT strategy, by streamlining relationships between businesses, IT, and suppliers, and guaranteeing results that provide companies with an independent role in all related processes with suppliers.
What Services Do We Offer?
- IT strategy: Definition of the strategy, principles, and organization of IT Sourcing according to the needs of the company
- Governance: Establish a relationship and follow-up model between stakeholders (management areas, suppliers, customers) that allow the company to have an independent role in all processes involved in the relationship with suppliers, ensuring control, improving agility, and obtaining competitive prices.
- Management of RFx (RFI/RFP):
- Standardization of the bidding process (RPI/RPP, comparatives of tenders, allotments, etc.)
- Establish indicators that allow the management of the outsourced service or project
- Accompaniment throughout the life cycle of the opportunity: RFP-Contract-Transition-Delivery-Termination
- Suppliers: Definition of the map of suppliers that allows the company to identify the best fit for each occasion by evaluating their abilities and performance
What experience do we have?
- Definition and implementation of the common IT Sourcing area for all Abengoa IT Projects, including common working methodologies, tools and governance processes on RFI/RFP typologies, comparative offers, approvals/allotments, supplier relationships, and area dashboards
- Implementation of the map of suppliers and preparation of the file of strategic suppliers, as well as the definition of continuous evaluation process
- Management of more than 200 bidding processes (RFI/RFP/Direct Assignments)
- Outsourcing projects from different areas of IT (Infrastructures, BPM, SAP construction area)